Sunday, May 19, 2019

"Marsh at Surf Watch" (Hilton Head Island, SC)

Every morning I walked on a boardwalk at our hotel to cross this marsh to get out to the ocean. The boardwalk was wide enough for me to set up my easel out of the way of pedestrians.  At times I did have some onlookers.  They were all very respectful of my concentration and those that did speak were very polite and complimentary of my painting.  Some even asked if they could take a photo of me painting!  I guess I was the local entertainment for the day.  The structures on the far distant left of my painting are the cabanas that were placed there by the hotel. The Atlantic Ocean is just on the other side of the distant tree line.

                                          16" x 12"
                                          oil on canvas panel
                                          GIFTED

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment