Sunday, April 12, 2020

Plein Air

With the past week bringing such beautiful weather and spring blossoms here to the Piedmont of North Carolina, I enjoyed painting outside.  Staying close to home, I walked to the park in our neighborhood.  I stationed myself a safe distance from people walking by.

The first day I painted this watercolor:

                                         "Yellow Azaleas in Hanes Park
                                           8" x 10"
                                           watercolor

The next day I painted this. A neighbor walking by bought it!  I'll deliver it when it is dry.:

                                         "Flame Azaleas in the Park"
                                           12" x 16"
                                           oil
                                           SOLD


No comments:

Post a Comment